GoPro Launches Lifestyle Gear Including Bags, Apparel and Accessories
Exclusive 30% Off Pricing Available for GoPro PLUS Subscribers Join GoPro’s Virtual, Global #GoProLiveIt Weekend Event to Raise Funds for Charity
With summer in full swing, I am thrilled to share that today GoPro announced a brand new line of lifestyle gear available exclusively on GoPro.com. Developed with GoPro’s signature design and versatility, this new line includes ultra functional bags as well as apparel and accessories.
To celebrate this new line of products while raising money for charity, GoPro is hosting its first-ever virtual charitable event this weekend called #GoProLiveIt. Between Friday, July 31, and Sunday, Aug. 2, people can participate in one or more of eight social-distancing-friendly activity categories with free events led virtually by GoPro athletes, advocates and ambassadors.
Attention nature nomads, road trippers and adventure seekers—GoPro, Inc. (NASDAQ: GPRO) has packed its legendary durability and versatility into a new line of lifestyle gear that is available worldwide beginning today, exclusively on GoPro.com.
GoPro’s all-new lifestyle gear lineup melds GoPro’s signature design and versatility across an exciting and ultra-functional line of bags, backpacks and cases starting at $19.99, clothing starting at $24.99 and other goods, like floating sunglasses and water bottles, starting at $29.99.
“GoPro has been focused on helping people pursue active lifestyles since day one, and our expansion into categories like bags, apparel and ultra-functional accessories stay true to that,” says GoPro founder and CEO Nicholas Woodman. “We’re excited to bring GoPro design and versatility to a broad range of lifestyle products and offer them at very attractive prices exclusively on GoPro.com. And GoPro PLUS subscribers can get 30% off all of these new products which makes for staggeringly good value.”
First up in the GoPro lifestyle lineup is a series of bags that range from everyday carriers to duffels for longer getaways. Apparel and other accessories will be available for purchase on Aug. 19.
The new GoPro bag line includes:
- Daytripper ($99.99) – Designed for daily adventures, the ergo-friendly Daytripper provides hydration compatibility and padded storage for a laptop, essentials and gear.
- Stash ($69.99) – Stash is a flexible, fast-loading rolltop bag. The lightweight construction is designed for easy storage layering and reach-in accessibility.
- Mission ($99.99) – Mission is a 2-in-1 backpack duffel built tough and sized up to handle the demands of extended trips and larger loads.
- Storm DRY ($99.99) – Amphibious by design, Storm DRY is a tough, yet streamlined, waterproof backpack. It’s welded, watertight and lightweight while being tough as nails.
- Sling ($49.99) – Sling is a sleek, minimalist crossbody bag you can also wear as a waist pack. Perfect for daily adventures from trail runs to supermarket runs.
- Casey ($49.99) – Casey is a protective, customizable, compression-molded case for your GoPro and accessories. Features padded construction with soft tricot lining.
- Casey LITE ($19.99) – Casey LITE is a lightweight, travel-friendly case for your GoPro and accessories. Features customizable padded construction.
GoPro PLUS subscribers get an exclusive 30% discount off the new lifestyle gear line. This adds to the already robust list of benefits for GoPro PLUS, which includes unlimited cloud storage, damaged camera replacement and up to 50% off on all GoPro mounts and accessories. GoPro PLUS costs just $4.99/month or $49.99 annually.
To celebrate this new line of products while raising money for charity, GoPro is hosting its first-ever virtual charitable event this weekend called #GoProLiveIt. Between Friday, July 31, and Sunday, Aug. 2, people can participate in one or more of eight social-distancing-friendly activity categories with free events led virtually by GoPro athletes, advocates and ambassadors. Participants also have the chance to win one of the new GoPro lifestyle gear items for posting a standout image to social media using #GoProLiveIt and tagging @GoPro. Learn more here – https://events.gopro.com/.
Visit GoPro.com to learn more about the full lineup of GoPro lifestyle gear and sign up for #GoProLiveIt.