Fourpoints Bar – Real Energy Bars that Don’t Freeze
Fourpoints Bar energy bar is a real food bar that keeps you fueled up for your outdoor adventures and does not freeze on the ski slope. I have been enjoying these Colorado made energy bars for the last 3 years. From the mountaintop to the office, these energy bars deliver on their promise – “Real Food, Slow Burn, Macro Rich, and Delicious“.
There are a lot of different kinds of protein bars, energy bars and meal replacement bars to choose from. The options seem endless and there really has not been a perfect bar that I have found yet. Some are chock full of nutrient dense foods, but freeze when cold or melt in your backpack when hot. Some taste great but leave you feeling like you ate a dessert masquerading as a healthy product. Fourpoints Bar has nailed the healthy, slow burn, energy bar. More adventures have been fueled by their bars than any other over the last 3 years. As an avid splitboarder and winter camper – the Fourpoints Bars provide much-needed nutrition, without freezing.
Fourpoints Bars are based on several key components that I look for in an energy bar.
1) – Fourpoints Bar has the 3 macronutrients (Carbs, Proteins, and Fats) in a good ratio. Each bar comes in ~250 calories, 11 grams protein, 35 grams of carbs (with 4 grams of fiber!) and 9 grams of fat. Very nice!
2) – Made of REAL ingredients. Almonds, cashews, figs, hemp and flax seeds, plums and whey protein isolate.
3) – Cold processed and RAW. Not filled with preservatives and funky stuff.
4) – Fourpoints Bars taste great! I really like the Powder Day PB&J and the Alpine Apple Pie.
5) – The Fourpoints Bar don’t melt and they don’t freeze. I have been able to keep a box in the truck in the heat as well as the freezing cold. No problem with grabbing one out of my pocket on a 10 degree snow day and biting into it. This is an incredibly big deal to me. If you are a skier, snowboarder or winter sports athlete – these are the bars for you.
6) – Gluten Free. This is becoming a bigger deal these days. So all you friends with Celiac or those of you who just don’t do well with gluten have a new energy bar to enjoy.
So there you have it, this is one great energy bar! Fourpoints Bars come in 7 flavors – Powder Day PB&J, Alpine Apple Pie, Colorado Trail Chocolate Peanut Butter, Rocky Mountain Macaroon, Backcountry Banana Bread, Trailhead Gingerbread, and Mountain Mocha Espresso Bean.
Plus Fourpoints Bars are made in Colorado by some really great people.
Founders Kevin and Patrick Webber have always been avid outdoor lovers. Their passion for making high-quality energy bars is matched by their desire to preserve the outdoor places they love. Fourpoints is involved in several projects aimed at protecting nature. More on this in an upcoming interview with Kevin Webber. Stay tuned!
High quality, delicious, healthy, performance-based, whole food bars for athletes, hard-working folks and people on the go. Check them out at www.fourpointsbar.com. You can find them on Amazon, at REI stores in Colorado and Utah and online at REI.com. Safeway, Vitamin Cottage, and soon at Whole Foods and King Soopers.